Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Push the button

Man oh man!

Lotsa noise on my Christmas images!

Why? I've left the ISO setting on my 350D to 1600. :(

Next time, I should remember to push the "INFO." button and double check my settings everytime I change from one location to the other. Particularly the ISO and the flash exposure compensation.

Another thing I'm still learning in using dSLR is to look at the bottom of the viewfinder first, change the settings if necessary, then compose the photo.

These should be the steps:
  1. Point the cam to the subject.
  2. If not using flash, check the light meter.
  3. Adjust apperture, shutter speed, or both to get the light meter somehwere near the middle.
  4. Focus
  5. Recompose
  6. Click the shutter button.

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: