Thursday, December 7, 2006

Food and backup camera



During the event in my previous post, I was shooting mostly groups of 3 for a certain portion of the program. So I've put on my 50mm 1.8 lens to get a wider apperture opening. There was a lull so I snuck out and ate dinner just outside the venue. Halfway through my platter, the coordinator was running to me panicking and asking to take some photos. I rushed back inside the venue ... and ... gosh! It's a group shot. The 50 mm is too long to get everyone in the photo. Luckily, I have my trusty A610 and shot the group with that puny camera. Whew!

The Lesson:

1. Always carry fast food.
Cookies, bread whatever. Something that will fit in your bag or pocket for a quick munch.

2. Always have a spare camera, even if it's a point and shoot.

No comments: