Monday, September 24, 2007

EOS 40D Launch


We went to the local launching of the Canon EOS40D. Nice singing group who performed. Nice models for the photo session. There was even a couple of strobes with umbrella on each of the model's setup. As compared to the 400D launch last year, there were more people who brought their cameras along. It was difficult to get a good shot. There were dozens contending for the model's attention. Having a puny camera and lens didn't help my cause.

I won a jacket on the trivia session. Nice embroidery at the front. Big print at the back which is wispy, making it look cheaply done. The back print pull down the coolness factor of the jacket by 10 notches. Ouch!

I also got a shirt which is cool though. It has a print that says "I like to shoot people... with my EOS".


Shoot setup:
Ambient light, nifty fifty lens and ISO 1600.








Shoot setup:
Strobe, Kit lens, ISO 100.



No comments: